Political Quasar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Political Quasar Forum

Beware the Quasar

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rudy winning over the right people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mateo
Novice
Novice

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Rudy winning over the right people Empty
PostSubject: Rudy winning over the right people   Rudy winning over the right people Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:14 am

Quote :
September 3, 2007 -- Rudy Giuliani - the thrice-married presidential candidate who staunchly supported abortion rights, gun control and gay rights as the Big Apple's mayor - is receiving a surprising level of support from social and religious conservatives.

A recent Diageo/Hotline poll shows Giuliani leading the GOP field among Christian evangelicals and abortion opponents. He beats his nearest rival, ex-Sen. Fred Thompson, among evangelicals, 26 to 16 percent, and among anti-abortionists, 26 to 20 percent, the poll shows.

Similar polls by Gallup and the Pew Research Center also have Giuliani ahead.

Josiah Schmidt, 21, a college senior from Ohio, launched the Web site Social Conservatives for Rudy Giuliani '08.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09032007/news/regionalnews/rudy_winning_over_right_people.htm

Awesome. The right man for the job is winning and I can assure you that when he makes it to office he'll put an end to all of the nonsense that Bush has caused.
Back to top Go down
micfranklin
Admin
Admin
micfranklin

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Rudy winning over the right people   Rudy winning over the right people Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:22 am

I've seen this article posted somewhere else and all I'm gonna say now is that Giuliani will be no better than Bush if he makes it.
Back to top Go down
https://politicalquasar.all-up.com
scpg02
Cadet
Cadet
scpg02

Female
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Rudy winning over the right people   Rudy winning over the right people Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:59 am

micfranklin wrote:
I've seen this article posted somewhere else and all I'm gonna say now is that Giuliani will be no better than Bush if he makes it.

The only candidate who is different is Ron Paul. The others are all the same. The policies will be the same.
Back to top Go down
http://s7.invisionfree.com/Corner_Cafe/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rudy winning over the right people   Rudy winning over the right people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rudy winning over the right people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Political Quasar Forum :: Political Warzone :: Political Warzone-
Jump to: