Political Quasar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Political Quasar Forum

Beware the Quasar

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wow....Clinton has found a new low.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micfranklin
Admin
Admin
micfranklin

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Wow....Clinton has found a new low. Empty
PostSubject: Wow....Clinton has found a new low.   Wow....Clinton has found a new low. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:00 am

Quote :
As Democratic primary voters experience pre-emptive buyer's remorse--that is, second thoughts about Hillary Clinton's "inevitability"--a desperate Mrs. Clinton stands on the brink of losing all dignity. This is from a press release she put out last night:

At an event in Boston this evening, Senator Obama claimed for the second time today that he is "not running to fulfill some long held plans" to be elected President, contradicting statements his friends, family, staff and teachers have all made about him. . . .

In third grade, Senator Obama wrote an essay titled 'I Want To Be a President.' His third grade teacher: Fermina Katarina Sinaga "asked her class to write an essay titled 'My dream: What I want to be in the future.' Senator Obama wrote 'I want to be a President,' she said." [The Los Angeles Times, 3/15/07]

In kindergarten, Senator Obama wrote an essay titled 'I Want to Become President.' "Iis Darmawan, 63, Senator Obama's kindergarten teacher, remembers him as an exceptionally tall and curly haired child who quickly picked up the local language and had sharp math skills. He wrote an essay titled, 'I Want To Become President,' the teacher said." [AP, 1/25/07]

http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/?id=110010940

I'm serious, I did not make this shit up and if you think I did there's a couple of links on that page that lead to those sources.

As for me, there are no words nor pictures on the internet that can thoroughly describe how truly pathetic and lame this attempt at an attack is.
Back to top Go down
https://politicalquasar.all-up.com
CHUQ
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Wow....Clinton has found a new low.   Wow....Clinton has found a new low. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:37 pm

Her cackle is gone and now IMO, she is looking desperate. Her "inevitability" is gone. Good news because she can be rattled. The rest of the crowd need to get on the stick.
Back to top Go down
Kerrikins
Novice
Novice

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Wow....Clinton has found a new low.   Wow....Clinton has found a new low. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:20 am

I don't think anyone can take you seriously if you use something from kindergarten against them now.
Back to top Go down
micfranklin
Admin
Admin
micfranklin

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Wow....Clinton has found a new low.   Wow....Clinton has found a new low. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:13 am

So I guess it wouldn't be too much to ask if Obama brought something up about her eating crayons and glue back when she was 4.
Back to top Go down
https://politicalquasar.all-up.com
VerOmen
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Wow....Clinton has found a new low.   Wow....Clinton has found a new low. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:15 am

Kerrikins wrote:
I don't think anyone can take you seriously if you use something from kindergarten against them now.

He had all of 3rd grade to correct that I heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow....Clinton has found a new low.   Wow....Clinton has found a new low. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow....Clinton has found a new low.
Page 1 of 1