Political Quasar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Political Quasar Forum

Beware the Quasar

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heath Ledger dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mateo
Novice
Novice

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Heath Ledger dead Empty
PostSubject: Heath Ledger dead   Heath Ledger dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:02 am

Quote :
http://www.nypost.com/seven/01222008/news/regionalnews/heath_ledger_dead_916418.htm

January 22, 2008 --

Oscar-nominated actor Heath Ledger was found naked and dead in his SoHo apartment yesterday after he apparently overdosed on anti-anxiety pills.

The 28-year-old star's ex-fiancée, actress Michelle Williams, was flying to New York from Sweden with their 2-year-old daughter Matilda, her father said. Larry Williams told the Daily Telegraph in Australia. "My heart goes out to everyone, his family, my family, we are just very saddened. The saddest thing is his daughter who he just loved dearly."

Wow. May he rest in peace Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
micfranklin
Admin
Admin
micfranklin

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Heath Ledger dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heath Ledger dead   Heath Ledger dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:04 am

I heard that shit yesterday online and I thought they were lying. Sadly it's all true.
Back to top Go down
https://politicalquasar.all-up.com
Mateo
Novice
Novice

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Heath Ledger dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heath Ledger dead   Heath Ledger dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:18 am

Yep and to be honest I thought Britney Spears would off herself before him but this just came outta nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heath Ledger dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heath Ledger dead   Heath Ledger dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heath Ledger dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Political Quasar Forum :: The Chil-lax Zone :: The Chil-lax Zone-
Jump to: