Political Quasar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Political Quasar Forum

Beware the Quasar

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gonzalez is out of the picture

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rohrya
Novice
Novice
rohrya

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Gonzalez is out of the picture Empty
PostSubject: Gonzalez is out of the picture   Gonzalez is out of the picture Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:46 am

It's about fucking time too.

Quote :
WASHINGTON - Embattled Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, under fire from congressional Democrats and even some Republicans, announced Monday that he has resigned from his post.

“It has been one of my greatest privileges to lead the Department of Justice,” Gonzales said at a news conference, announcing his resignation effective Sept. 17.

“I often remind our fellow citizens that we live in the greatest country in the world and that I have lived the American dream,” he added.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20459457/

One more criminal in Washington is going away at last. Honestly his corruption was just too much for some of us.
Back to top Go down
BIGmirall
Novice
Novice

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez is out of the picture   Gonzalez is out of the picture Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:14 am

His resignation couldn't come soon enough....
Back to top Go down
micfranklin
Admin
Admin
micfranklin

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez is out of the picture   Gonzalez is out of the picture Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:32 am

I guess we won't be hearing any more justifications of domestic wiretapping from him anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
https://politicalquasar.all-up.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez is out of the picture   Gonzalez is out of the picture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonzalez is out of the picture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Political Quasar Forum :: Political Warzone :: Political Warzone-
Jump to: