Political Quasar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Political Quasar Forum

Beware the Quasar

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Republican Youtube debate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micfranklin
Admin
Admin
micfranklin

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-02-18

The Republican Youtube debate Empty
PostSubject: The Republican Youtube debate   The Republican Youtube debate Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:54 am

It was on this Wednesday, did anyone else see it?
Back to top Go down
https://politicalquasar.all-up.com
Kerrikins
Novice
Novice

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The Republican Youtube debate   The Republican Youtube debate Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:59 am

I didn't know who was a bigger idiot, Romney or Giuliani.
Back to top Go down
micfranklin
Admin
Admin
micfranklin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Republican Youtube debate   The Republican Youtube debate Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:02 am

Kerrikins wrote:
I didn't know who was a bigger idiot, Romney or Giuliani.

Romney. He flip-flopped and couldn't answer directly a couple of times and yet he's still in the top of the polls.
Back to top Go down
Kerrikins
Novice
Novice

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The Republican Youtube debate   The Republican Youtube debate Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:06 am

And who asks a question about whether the Yankees or the Red Sox are better? What does have to do with running for president?

P.S. its obvious the Red Sox are better Smile
Back to top Go down
rohrya
Novice
Novice
rohrya

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Republican Youtube debate   The Republican Youtube debate Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:17 am

Kerrikins wrote:
And who asks a question about whether the Yankees or the Red Sox are better? What does have to do with running for president?

Are you kidding me? A baseball question? Whoosh there goes the standards for CNN and all the media in the form of an internet question.
Back to top Go down
BIGmirall
Novice
Novice

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Republican Youtube debate   The Republican Youtube debate Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:36 am

IMO the winners of that "debate" were Huckabee and Paul. Both of them seemed to have the most substance out of everyone else, despite CNN deciding not to have them answer as many questions. I also like how McCain went on the offensive with Paul and got bigger applause for that.
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Novice
Novice

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The Republican Youtube debate   The Republican Youtube debate Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:46 am

BIGmirall wrote:
I also like how McCain went on the offensive with Paul and got bigger applause for that.

McCain tried to school him on history but Paul didn't school him back, he only said he wasn't an isolationist.
Back to top Go down
rohrya
Novice
Novice
rohrya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Republican Youtube debate   The Republican Youtube debate Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:49 am

Mateo wrote:
BIGmirall wrote:
I also like how McCain went on the offensive with Paul and got bigger applause for that.

McCain tried to school him on history but Paul didn't school him back, he only said he wasn't an isolationist.

How much do you think he would've been able to say with only 30 seconds given for him to respond? It was probably done on purpose to make McCain look good.
Back to top Go down
BIGmirall
Novice
Novice

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Republican Youtube debate   The Republican Youtube debate Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:50 am

rohrya wrote:
Mateo wrote:
BIGmirall wrote:

How much do you think he would've been able to say with only 30 seconds given for him to respond? It was probably done on purpose to make McCain look good.

Oh God conspiracy imminent.
Back to top Go down
rohrya
Novice
Novice
rohrya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Republican Youtube debate   The Republican Youtube debate Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:53 am

BIGmirall wrote:
rohrya wrote:
Mateo wrote:
BIGmirall wrote:

Oh God conspiracy imminent.

I never said it was a conspiracy it was just the media doing its best to allow Ron Paul as little air time as possible.
Back to top Go down
micfranklin
Admin
Admin
micfranklin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Republican Youtube debate   The Republican Youtube debate Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:28 pm

If he's not that important in the race then the media will pay zero attention to him, in spite of every member he has supporting him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Republican Youtube debate   The Republican Youtube debate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Republican Youtube debate
Page 1 of 1