Political Quasar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Political Quasar Forum

Beware the Quasar

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well, Well, Well

Go down 
+3
bringbackwigs
micfranklin
Chymikal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chymikal
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:10 am

I heard it but didn't believe it. Nicely set up forum cockmeisters.

Now. We have two ways we can deal with this. You either cut me in on Mod privileges, or watch your board become a desperate wilderness of lost and befuddled souls.

That is all. Remember kids. There's no amount of bannings / ip malarky that can keep me from being the asshat you know I can so easily be so...give it up.

Make me mod and I will assure you at least ten new noobie heads to play around with.

Apart from that I fucking love these emoticons..

lol! jocolor sunny Basketball confused tongue pig
Back to top Go down
micfranklin
Admin
Admin
micfranklin

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:13 am

Oh.....dear.....God......

Fuck

BTW there are no word censors here....
Back to top Go down
https://politicalquasar.all-up.com
Chymikal
New Guy
New Guy

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:33 am

I know I'm liking it. bounce affraid
Back to top Go down
micfranklin
Admin
Admin
micfranklin

Male

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:40 am

I might cut you a break as an admin or a mod....

I might.....
Back to top Go down
Chymikal
New Guy
New Guy

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 9:10 am

micfranklin wrote:
I might cut you a break as an admin or a mod....

I might.....

Cool, well check this out: the forum rules here are gay. I fixed em for you.

Please read the official rules of Political Warfare before going off to post.

Moderators and Administrators
The Political Warfare Staff are volunteers and have the final word. Do not publicly criticize them OR TROLL ON THE SAME OLD CRAP. If you have an issue or feel that you have been unfairly treated, contact an Administrator by Private Message or stick it in the Flame Wars section FOR A COMPLETE OPEN INVESTIGATION.

Note: Administrators and Moderators are not allowed to suspend or ban anyone for no reason i.e. because they feel like it. The same goes for locking threads. YOU MAY QUESTION OUR ACTIONS APPROPRIATELY IN THE ?/??????? FORUM

Post at Your Own Risk
Political Warfare is NOT responsible for any illegal content anywhere on this forum. If you post any personal information, it is your own responsibilty.

Advertising
No advertising is allowed on this site except for in the Advertisements forum and anything advertisements found in other forums here will be moved to that section. OR DELETED AND THE USER BANNED DEPENDING HOW IRRITATINGLY YOU CONDUCT YOUR BLATENT SPAMMAGE.

Posting
Posts should only be related to the board you are posting them on (i.e. posting about movies in the Movies Forum). If an Administrator or Moderator feel it is best on a different board, it will be moved. The Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to edit posts due to size, content, etc, and there are also certain requirements for each post in certain forums:

--Article based Threads: Articles posted to start a topic must have a link source and an opinion from the original poster (OP), otherwise it will be locked. Opinions present an obvious stance with respect to the article and are not unarguable opinions like, "This is interesting." The opinion should create a solid basis for debate.
--Thread titles: Thread titles posted in all caps will be locked, as it is highly irritating.
--Duplicate threads: Do not post two topics on the same subject matter.
--Avatar Size: At max, avatars can be 140 x 140 pixels.
--Signatures: At max, signatures can have 300 characters. AND BE 450 PIXELS WIDE AND ONLY 140 DEpth/Height

Trolling
Trolling is the name for having an arguement that involves name-calling and such and is not allowed in any forum but the Flame Wars. If it is deemed a poster is out of line or purposely attempting to provoke other members, their posts may be removed or edited and the poster will be notified. Please notify an Administrator if any constant abuse occurs. Know that constantly calling people names and being childish won't get anything accomplished.

Racist Posts
Any posts that have racist rhetoric (such as calling anyone a nigger) will be edited or deleted by the Staff. Anyone posting such things will receive a warning, and then suspension if it continues. Remember, people have no control over their race or skin color, so please be respectful.

The Warning System
If any poster violates the rules, they will be given a warning and if they continue to violate the rules after three warnings, they will be suspended for a week. If it continues, they will receive another three warnings and suspension will be up to two weeks. If it still persists, another three warnings will be given and this time they will be suspended for three weeks. After that, the poster(s) will be banned PERMANANTLY from the site.

Much better now cheers farao farao drunken pig cyclops Razz king
Back to top Go down
micfranklin
Admin
Admin
micfranklin

Male

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 5:29 am

I'm a lenient person and I'll probably change the criteria for the mods and staff and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
bringbackwigs
Novice
Novice
bringbackwigs

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 7:45 am

We can say fuck? Awesome, mic.
Back to top Go down
http://jfishsports.blogspot.com/
micfranklin
Admin
Admin
micfranklin

Male

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 9:58 am

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!

It's so cool to say the F-word.
Back to top Go down
archaebob
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:08 am

I don't get it.

Who is this guy?

You must know him from somewhere else, but just reading the stuff from above, he seems like an asshole.

And seriously, I doubt you're ever going to get any serious debates on this forum if you say stuff like "It's so cool to say the f-word".

BUt hey, what do I know.
Back to top Go down
bringbackwigs
Novice
Novice
bringbackwigs

Male

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:10 am

archaebob wrote:
I don't get it.

Who is this guy?

You must know him from somewhere else, but just reading the stuff from above, he seems like an asshole.

And seriously, I doubt you're ever going to get any serious debates on this forum if you say stuff like "It's so cool to say the f-word".

BUt hey, what do I know.

Lighten up.
Back to top Go down
scpg02
Cadet
Cadet
scpg02

Female
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:21 am

Hey I even have an adult section on my forum. Anything goes there. Course I can't get anyone to post on my forum... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://s7.invisionfree.com/Corner_Cafe/
VerOmen
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:29 am

archaebob wrote:
I don't get it.

Who is this guy?

BUt hey, what do I know.

Who are you referring to, the admin?
Back to top Go down
bringbackwigs
Novice
Novice
bringbackwigs

Male

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:32 am

scpg02 wrote:
Hey I even have an adult section on my forum. Anything goes there. Course I can't get anyone to post on my forum... Shocked

What is it?
Back to top Go down
scpg02
Cadet
Cadet
scpg02

Female

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:54 am

bringbackwigs wrote:
scpg02 wrote:

What is it?

Cafe Corner

That's my chat site. I have a political one too that focuses more on legislation.
Back to top Go down
bringbackwigs
Novice
Novice
bringbackwigs

Male

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:59 am

scpg02 wrote:
bringbackwigs wrote:
scpg02 wrote:

What is it?

Cafe Corner

That's my chat site. I have a political one too that focuses more on legislation.

Cool. I am joining way too many forums, though. But I'll check it out and post-whore it If I choose.
Back to top Go down
scpg02
Cadet
Cadet
scpg02

Female

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:05 am

bringbackwigs wrote:

Cool. I am joining way too many forums, though. But I'll check it out and post-whore it If I choose.

LOL! I hear ya. Nobody else posts there as you can see. I keep fresh stuff there though and thinking of ways I can get it up and running better. I haven't given up totally.
Back to top Go down
bringbackwigs
Novice
Novice
bringbackwigs

Male

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:07 am

scpg02 wrote:
bringbackwigs wrote:

LOL! I hear ya. Nobody else posts there as you can see. I keep fresh stuff there though and thinking of ways I can get it up and running better. I haven't given up totally.

PM people you like on other forums. That's how John got me over to Jane.
Back to top Go down
scpg02
Cadet
Cadet
scpg02

Female

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:13 am

bringbackwigs wrote:

Yeah I did that for a while. I got a poster or two never more than that at any one time and the people would give up. I was thinking about listing it on Craig's list. I use to carry a tag line with links and everything. We'll see maybe I'll try again. It's not a bad looking site and it has great smilies.
Back to top Go down
caliaf
Novice
Novice
caliaf

Number of posts : 25

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:15 am

scpg02 wrote:
bringbackwigs wrote:

Yeah I did that for a while. I got a poster or two never more than that at any one time and the people would give up. I was thinking about listing it on Craig's list. I use to carry a tag line with links and everything. We'll see maybe I'll try again. It's not a bad looking site and it has great smilies.

Maybe people who get tired of the BS that goes on one site will come to you. Or you just could make something happen so they'll get tired and leave.
Back to top Go down
scpg02
Cadet
Cadet
scpg02

Female

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:18 am

caliaf wrote:
Maybe people who get tired of the BS that goes on one site will come to you. Or you just could make something happen so they'll get tired and leave.

Yeah, I'm happy where I'm at though. I help others out with their forums, enjoy posting here and there. I post on a good chat site, a couple of political forums and a couple of science forums. I end up recruiting people for those sites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well, Well, Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Well, Well   Well, Well, Well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, Well, Well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Political Quasar Forum :: The Chil-lax Zone :: The Chil-lax Zone-
Jump to: