Political Quasar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Political Quasar Forum

Beware the Quasar

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Was the government responsible for 9/11?

Go down 
+4
hypewaders
bringbackwigs
Kerrikins
micfranklin
8 posters

Yes, it's their fault we're like this.
Was the government responsible for 9/11? Vote_lcap25%Was the government responsible for 9/11? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No, it was obviously foreign terrorism
Was the government responsible for 9/11? Vote_lcap50%Was the government responsible for 9/11? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
I don't know ask someone else
Was the government responsible for 9/11? Vote_lcap25%Was the government responsible for 9/11? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
micfranklin
Admin
Admin
micfranklin

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Was the government responsible for 9/11? Empty
PostSubject: Was the government responsible for 9/11?   Was the government responsible for 9/11? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 12:09 am

I don't know why people think that the government of the US was the one who did this act, especially when we all saw two planes crash into the World Trade Center. So let's ask the infamous question: do you or do you not think the government instigated 9/11?

Post responses.....now.
Back to top Go down
https://politicalquasar.all-up.com
Kerrikins
Novice
Novice

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Was the government responsible for 9/11?   Was the government responsible for 9/11? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:00 am

No.
Back to top Go down
bringbackwigs
Novice
Novice
bringbackwigs

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Was the government responsible for 9/11?   Was the government responsible for 9/11? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:07 pm

It's the Jews.
Back to top Go down
http://jfishsports.blogspot.com/
hypewaders
Novice
Novice

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Was the government responsible for 9/11?   Was the government responsible for 9/11? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:44 am

Teh evil Jews Razz
Back to top Go down
scpg02
Cadet
Cadet
scpg02

Female
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was the government responsible for 9/11?   Was the government responsible for 9/11? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:10 am

micfranklin wrote:
I don't know why people think that the government of the US was the one who did this act, especially when we all saw two planes crash into the World Trade Center. So let's ask the infamous question: do you or do you not think the government instigated 9/11?

Post responses.....now.

The conspiracy threads I have seen are very convincing. When you have the BBC reporting that tower 7 fell before it actually did you have to wonder. They also have close up pictures of what appear to be explosive charges going off. I don't follow this much but I do look at them from time to time. Was the government responsible for 9/11? Emot-tinfoil

Either way it doesn't matter. Bottom line is I either agree with what my government is doing or I don't.
Back to top Go down
http://s7.invisionfree.com/Corner_Cafe/
Kerrikins
Novice
Novice

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Was the government responsible for 9/11?   Was the government responsible for 9/11? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:35 am

scpg02 wrote:
Bottom line is I either agree with what my government is doing or I don't.

And I don't agree with them.
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Novice
Novice

Male
Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Was the government responsible for 9/11?   Was the government responsible for 9/11? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:54 am

If Bush is responsible for 9/11 then that would mean going to Afghanistan was the wrong move too.
Back to top Go down
scpg02
Cadet
Cadet
scpg02

Female
Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Was the government responsible for 9/11?   Was the government responsible for 9/11? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:57 am

Kerrikins wrote:
scpg02 wrote:
Bottom line is I either agree with what my government is doing or I don't.

And I don't agree with them.

Me either. Given Bush's and Congresses ratings, many don't.
Back to top Go down
http://s7.invisionfree.com/Corner_Cafe/
rohrya
Novice
Novice
rohrya

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Was the government responsible for 9/11?   Was the government responsible for 9/11? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:19 am

I think that the people who do think 9/11 was an inside job are in denial at the fact that our great nation was actually attacked by a foreign one.
Back to top Go down
CHUQ
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Was the government responsible for 9/11?   Was the government responsible for 9/11? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:39 pm

rohrya wrote:
I think that the people who do think 9/11 was an inside job are in denial at the fact that our great nation was actually attacked by a foreign one.

O apologize but what nation attacked the US?
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Novice
Novice

Male
Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Was the government responsible for 9/11?   Was the government responsible for 9/11? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:53 am

CHUQ wrote:
rohrya wrote:

O apologize but what nation attacked the US?

Even better what nation is still giving us trouble?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was the government responsible for 9/11?   Was the government responsible for 9/11? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Political Quasar Forum :: Conspiracy Forum-
Jump to: